Monday 17 November 2014

Cambodia-Vietnam-Laos (land border crossings)


Travelling alone is indeed a very difficult task and travelling through the land (crossing the border) is much harder. Crossing the border using public transport is worst to the maximum and the space of the local bus is very small. (Luckily I was so thin and could adjust myself inside the bus) One of the worst moments was I spend almost 4 hours sitting in the Immigration office for checking and some local people was trying to scam me. Sometime I asked myself why the hell am I doing this and I get replies from myself is “You choose to do”. Anyway, end of the day I just felt had a great experience and I am glad that this trip makes me to understand all fears and courage that hidden inside me.











No comments:

Post a Comment