Wednesday 3 December 2014

Angkor Wat, SiemReap, Cambodia.

I have seen lots of documentaries about Angkor wat but being there and see all those monuments with my own eyes was a great experience. I highly recommend to all to try and visit the area as soon as you can because it is becoming a tourist magnet and I am afraid the whole area will lose its ''colour'' in the near future. Originally the temple was built by Indian king and dedicated to the Hindu god Vishnu, it has remained a place of worship since its founding in the 12th century. You may also find some Buddha and lord Shiva statue over there and it would be better to read the temple history before going over there. Personally, I would suggest Siem reap is a best place for photographers, Historical lover, religious person and Architect.



































No comments:

Post a Comment