Tuesday 9 December 2014

DisneyLand,Hongkong

This is one of the place that brings back my childhood memories, since small I love a cartoon which is called Lion King. The first show we watched was the Lion King show in Adventure Land. I have to say it was absolutely fantastic! It was a half hour show with amazing costumes, professional dancers and singers and just an outstanding performance. This show brings back everything and I felt I went to my childhood ages again.The night fireworks was really awesome, beautiful and stunning view. On the other hand, I would suggest to all parents out there.This is one of the places that you should bring your children. If I get the privilege of having a child definitely I would be here again... hmmmm























































No comments:

Post a Comment