Wednesday 3 December 2014

HaLong Bay, Vietnam

Ha Long Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, located in Quang Ninh Province, Vietnam. The bay features thousands of limestone karsts and isles in various sizes and shapes. Basically, I am lover of nature and there is always some miracle between me and nature. Imagine you are in a luxury cruise surrounded by a nice beautiful place. One of the best feelings I had was, when I woke up at early morning, was raining outside and surrounded by a beautiful mountains, I totally forget the world and connected to the absolute Mother Nature. Halong bay is for all the nature lovers and one of the best places I have ever visited. In 2012, New 7 Wonders Foundation officially named Halong Bay as one of New Seven Natural Wonders of the world.










No comments:

Post a Comment