Wednesday 3 December 2014

Temples,SiemReap, Cambodia.

To be honest I have lost interest in Siem reap after visiting the temples there, it seems there are more than 6 famous temples in Siem reap and almost all of the temple are looking very much similar. To all the visitors my humble request is prepared yourself for a long walk or you may hire an elephant ride. There will be a lot of local people selling souvenirs, especially kids. One of the weirdest and funniest experience was a little girl was approaching me to buy some souvenirs almost for 15 mins and I just smile and told her no, thank you. Suddenly she was getting so aggressive and shouting I don’t want your thanks and I want money, I Just went close to her and bought the souvenirs for 5usd and she replied thanks. I was smiling and saying I don’t want your thanks and I want back my money, she was really getting shocked and I just pinch her cheeks and saying I just joked. Take care and bye.


























No comments:

Post a Comment